Sunday, March 4, 2007

TAKE HEED! TAKE HEED!

*EDIT* - i thought this post looked really messy with the entire article on display in my blog , so i had to minimize it to a link, easier on the eyes. Sorry, it bothered me, ha!

can someone please slap me in the face and tell me that this guy is a joke? honestly, i have never heard something more mindless and absurd in my life. How has this man made national news!! I have not heard one intelligent word out of his mouth!

check it out : http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/16/miami.preacher/index.html

4 comments:

Marie-Claire said...

twisted and demonic

Sunny said...

craaaaazy

Ryan Kennedy said...

his followers are literally taking the mark, unreal that this is happening. At least we know that our Jesus is on His way...

Boggsy said...

That dude is wackooooo!! Thanks for all your words and thoughts. Reading enjoyment indeed. Peace.